Wednesday, September 5, 2012

YouTube Greatness part 1

Trust me everyone, you will thank me for this.

So today I have decided to talk about some great YouTube Videos. Why? I saw one, died laughing, and just wanted to share the greatness with all of you.

You're welcome.

So anyways, first up is A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight, "Edward & Bella." This is the clip I mentioned above. "Ever seen a girl's tongue?" "Yeah, it's wet and smells so bad."

You're extra welcome for this one.

Next up is a sorority girl classic. 

Sh*t Sorority Girls Say! If you haven't seen this before, you are really missing out on some YouTube greatness. If you have, feel free to quote along. I won't judge.

And before you ask if any of this is true, the answer is....sometimes...


If you don't know who this next artist is, frankly, you should. He's not super famous, but I can easily call him my favorite solo artist. His name...is Eric Hutchinson. I knew there had to be a reason I liked him so much, but it all made sense after I saw this video. If you don't absolutely love him after this, we are no longer friends. (Not really, but it won't be a problem because everyone is going to love him. Or else.)

If any fellow Senior VTDers are reading, you may have noticed me nearly flip sh*t during seminar on Tuesday. It was because that guy playing a random concert played "Rock n' Roll" by Eric Hutchinson. Be happy I caught myself. :) Again, you're welcome.

I think I'll end with one last YouTube great for the day. I just saw this video today (Thanks Megan Kora!!) and it's just about one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Pay special attention to the elevator sequence. :) Anyways, our last YouTube video of the day is "Gangnam Style" by PSY


I these videos brighten up your day! I know they have mine! :)

See ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment