Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweats...

Hey there. I'm Kelsey. I really should probably be sleeping right now, but I just couldn't drift away peacefully without this post. 

I would love to start this blog off with some nice little fluff to gain readers and ease my way into the blogging world or whatever, however, the blog gods seem to have other plans for us.

I've just made the decision to never go out in public without looking decent. Not that I go out not looking decent, I'm just saying... I'm not some stuck up little sorority girl who has hours of time to primp and preen. I am a very busy sorority girl that could really care less if she looked absolutely perfect. I want to look good, but if I have ten minutes before I need to leave for class, then I have ten minutes before I need to be ready to leave for class.

HOWEVER....

As I have successfully completed my first two weeks of my senior year of college, I am once again being greeted by the sight of this:
Obviously I don't just see Jessica Simpson walking around campus, but I do see her attire. I'm not necessarily saying that sweats are a bad thing. But it's September. EARLY September. It's not cold yet. Wear normal clothes.

I have worn sweats to class before, maybe twice the whole time I've been in college. I was either really sick, or woke up ten minutes after my class had started. The point is, I don't make it a habit.

To everyone else on the other hand, it seems to be the thing to do.

I really don't care, they can do whatever they want! But sometimes I feel like I'm just like:
(Oh yeah, have I mentioned that I LOOOOVE GIFs? No? Prepare yourselves...)

Anyways, back to the point! I knew someone once that decided to stop caring what they looked like and all that jazz. And when I say they did not care what they looked like, I mean
THAT ^^^ kind of not caring.
So eventually it got to the point that they didn't shower enough. Ew. 

The main point of this whole post/story/nonsense (other than the fact that I really wanted to use the  above GIF) is that every time I see someone in sweats that looks like they do not give any f*cks, I just have to wonder how bad they smell. I never want someone to be thinking that about me. :(


So that's the plan, blogging world. If you ever see me not giving any f*cks about my appearance, please remind me of this post.

Thanks :)

2 comments: