Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's been a while...

Hey there! ...been a while, huh?

Would you believe that I got busy? :) so much for posting every day!

So I bet you're all wondering what I've been doing while I've been...not blogging. Well, that might take a while to explain but I'll do my best. And don't worry! There will be GIFs to entertain you along the way.

The first thing I've been doing is flipping tables with my roommate, Kristin.



Really? No. But figuratively...




And this would be because school freakin sucks sometimes. It sucks for me because I'm suddenly being told that I probably won't be able to get a job in an area I came to my program for so I better make up my own career. And I don't want to make up my own f-ing career. It makes me want to flip tables. Or hit things.


Also, I didn't exactly slow down for my senior year, credits wise. I'm taking on the world, man. I imagine school sucks for Kristin because she's a chemistry major.



I have also been bowling...terribly. My bowling league started up again and I hadn't bowled since last spring. Let's just say...it hasn't gotten much better since it started. I'm usually at least a 140 average bowler. I'm at bowling as we speak, as I type this blog post on my iPhone blogger app, and my first game...was a 108. At least I broke 100. Also I haven't bowled a strike in the past 2 weeks. Which is depressing to say the least.



So, what ELSE have I been doing...

Working, like usual, every weekend when I'm not playing softball. Oh, and playing softball. And, of course, sorority stuff.

So, sorry if I haven't been entertaining everyone's lives recently. It's been a rough year.

But!

I there have been some bright spots. I was introduced to Gangnam style.



And I fell in love with Joseph Gordon Levitt.


And I saw like the best movie ever...


'Night! :)

UPDATE: The bowling got better...108...130...170!

No comments:

Post a Comment