Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This post is important. Very Important. It's about my hair.

Okay, okay. I know it's been a while and I'm sorry. But we have a real situation on our hands. I've got a $50 Gift card for Hair & Face salon in Moscow burning a hole in my pocket and a head of hair I haven't cut in about a year.

Now let's be real for a minute. I'm not thinking anything drastic. I just keep telling myself that I'll call and make an appointment for a cut and color and chicken out. I need reassurance that I'm not about to set myself up to hate my hair (which I love. My hair, that is.). Also I don't like talking to people on the phone about the services I need/want from them.

So help me!

First of all, I want the bangs. I had them growing up as a kid, and I'm ready to try them again. So far, I'm totally in love with Clara's (Doctor Who) new hair update for the newest series. Like absolutely love it. So much so that I briefly considered getting the full hair cut.
 
Love it.
LOVE IT.
LOVE ITTTTTT!

Will these bangs look good on me? I sure hope so cause it's happening.

But then I also wonder...color? 

No worries, not going brunette! But stay with the Ginger? Or go back to my Blonde roots?

I think this would be a good in-between. 
But I'm in love with this color. (It may just be with all the blue. Ginger hair with blue tones in the clothes are the bees knees.)
And I love this too. Kind of the in between the two gingers.

And then the blondes...
I could go full Emma. Return to blonde (although I'm not quite THIS blonde anymore) after spending a LONG time as a Ginger.
Or go Kirsten. I LOVE Kirsten.
Or pull a Scarlett. (this is more my natural color)

Other ideas are on my Pinterest HAIR board. So you can check that out too. Whatever helps you help me make this decision. :)

Thanks friends! 
I loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment